Learn How To Get More Leads, Prospects & Cash Flow To Your ‘Local’ Business OR Use this Information to Start Your Own Local Business Marketing Agency.
No prior experience required.
Local Business Marketing represents a highly lucrative opportunity. Many companies understand the importance of being online in order to get exposure and remain successful, however many don’t have the time, understanding, or know how to market their business properly.
If you’re currently a ‘local’ business owner this training course will teach you how to improve your own businesses exposure online to get more leads and customers.
If you’re looking for a career change, this training course will teach you how to generate an income as a Local Business Marketing Consultant, helping small business owners in the UK get more leads, prospects, and cash-flow into their businesses.
Why Is Local Business Marketing A Lucrative Business Opportunity?
- More and more people use the Internet to find local services or products
- There is lower competition for keywords containing a geographic location
- Customer search is more targeted and therefore more valuable to the local business
- Getting a website on the first page of Google (and maintaining its position) is easier and quicker
- The cost of driving traffic to a website is significantly reduced
- Local Businesses are not aware of the potential benefits and revenue this type of marketing has to offer
- Local business owners are aware they need to be online but they don’t know how to do this
- Local business owners don’t have the time to do all this themselves, they need help!
This course is designed to give you the tools, action plan and up-to-date strategies required to start your own lucrative digital marketing agency or promote and boost your own business online.
- Understanding the local business opportunity
- The demand for the modern-day customer
- The decline of yellow pages
- Why now is the best time to take advantage of this opportunity
- Finding local businesses that are the right kind of business
- What to look for when deciding whether a business is right to promote
- The key indicators to look out for
- The type of local business you must avoid
- Successful strategies for your local business marketing
- Understand how to get a local business listed on Google Maps, the criteria that Google uses for displaying its local search results and how to sell this as a service
- How to create a website for a local business
- How to optimise that website so it ranks on the first page of Google for your local business term.
- How to make money by renting optimised websites
- How to generate leads and sell them to multiple companies
- Geographic PPC (pay per click) for a management fee
- How to create a local advertising campaign for a local business
- Management fees, what to charge
- Selling to local businesses
- Putting together a powerpoint presentation to win business
- How to present your opportunity to local businesses
- FAQs from local businesses
- Difficult questions from prospects and how to answer them
- Overcoming initial objections
- Closing the Sale
- The pricing structure for your services
- Outsourcing and how it can help you increase your revenue
- Local business £5K action plan
PLUS … Additional Course Bonuses
- Ready-made Internet Business Consultant website template
- Ready-Made Sales Presentation will enable you to sell fantastic services to local businesses once you have completed this training course
- List of Target Customers & Businesses will help you get your business off to a flying start
- Outsourcing Resources
- Local Business Contract Agreements
- Web Design and Development agreement
- Web hosting Support Agreement
- Sales Letters to promote your services to local business owners
- Graphics – Banner Ads (source files included so you can edit or add your own logo)
- Flyers – to help you market your services. (source files included so you can edit or add your own logo)
- Social Media Posts – a selection of generic posts to help promote your services
Jay Hastings Internet Business Coach and Digital Marketing Agency owner
Jay Hastings formerly worked in customer services for a housing association. After being trained by the Internet Business School Jay quickly set up an Affiliate Marketing business which quickly eclipsed his salary and enabled him to leave full-time employment forever.
Jay then set up his own Digital Marketing Agency and won client accounts worth ‘000s per month.
Due to his incredible success, Jay then started teaching and coaching Internet Marketing Strategies too and has run his own weekly events across the UK for several years. Jay now also gets the opportunity to speak on huge stages of up to 2000 people providing training and sharing his inspiring story.
Jay has mastered strategies for client acquisition for local marketing services and he will be sharing his strategies at this event.
Get instant online access to the course – £297
*** if you have a coupon code, remember to use it on the checkout page ***